and so we entered February this week. How January flew by. I hope you milked it for all it was worth….you won’t get that time back again.
Ellie turned 8-weeks old this Friday. It was a beautiful sunny morning, ideal for our Friday Roamer. Shame the fabulous weather didn’t stick around till Saturday, but that didn’t stop our intrepid walkers and our new Learn To guests getting out in the park.
Things I would like to note this week before I pop off to nigh-time paternal babysitting duties:
1) We have a Learn To Nordic Walk course this week at Haslam Park on Friday. Click here for more.
2) We have announced our latest Adventure walk for February. At Downham. Andy and Sue have been out checking the route this weekend and it looks like it will be a smashing walk. The team look forward to seeing you there, unless of course you are walking with Dawn at Tockholes, or participating in the Stanley Park 10k. We had originally intended to do the walk there to coincide with the 10k event, but the walk route for our Adventure walk there was deemed to be still too water-logged.
3) SPECIAL OFFER – join our membership in February and get access to our private Facebook group for accountability and Q&A, and also choose to access a complimentary 30-minute “Achieve your health goals” consultation with Matt (skype/zoom/face-to-face), tailored to your needs, where we can discuss anything from nutrition, to movement, to mindset, to strategy, to advanced tips and tricks to accelerate your progress.
The value in that could exceed your annual subscription should you have a definite goal for this year for your health and wellbeing, and you come to the call prepared to break through your biggest blocks.
4) Rising Stars Tuesday morning walk is reinstated from this Tuesday. I look forward to walking with those who like to seize the day bright and early.
5) I have an anniversary on Wednesday so please join our new Walk Leader Gill Finn who will be leading you from Haslam park for a brisk walk around the neighbourhood.
6) Interested in your Pelvic Floor ? Middle-aged and often need the toilet more than you used to. Come to Cherry Baker’s Up Tight and Outta Sight seminar in Leyland on Friday evening 7-10pm for a humorous, yet informative guide to a healthy pelvic floor. Contact Diane Oakden on 07818 444 841 for tickets. Just a few remaining now.
Here are your walks for this week:
Monday 18:45 Chorley Wanderer – Astley Park
Tuesday 6:30 Rising Stars – Moor Park Central
Tuesday 18:30 Buckshaw Roamer – Buckshaw Tesco car park
Wednesday 18:15 – Evening Workout Walk – Haslam Park
Friday 9:30am – Matt’s Friday Roamer – Haslam Park
Saturday 9:15 am – Rise and Shine – Avenham Park
Have a fantastic week. All the best.
Not yet Nordic walking ?
All of our Nordic walkers are happy to tell you how much they enjoy the company and the benefits they are receiving from regular Nordic walking.
For written testimonials please visit this link.
For video testimonials please visit this link.
For more information about our Courses click here.
Browse the website for more information about Nordic walking.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to call Matt on 07530 813225 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are also available on Social Media:
Facebook: Nordic Walking Preston