What a fabulous week. Starting with the NWP Xmas walk and meal and ending with the birth of our youngest member of our wider NWP family, Ellie Karla Gibbs, born 10:37pm Friday 8th December 2017.
I’d like to thank the Team for their full support and to thank all of you for your patience and your well wishes.
Whilst I may be otherwise occupied with father duties over the coming days, weeks and months the birth of Ellie signifies the birth of a new period of growth in the life of Nordic Walking Preston.
This weekend we have appointed a Social Committee and hashed out our first plans for Q1 2018. More walks, Adventure walks and social events coming your way. These will be uploaded onto the online system in the coming days.
In light of this, the new membership is now in operation and shall include the following:
– Access to all weekly walks, longer walks, and double sessions at 40+ locations in 3 localities of Preston, South Ribble, and Chorley, with a team of 9 walk leaders and a growing Support team.
– Access to Adventure walks (minimum 1 per month) – both local and farther afield
– Access to NWP Clinic (technique improvement)
– Access to Wellbeing Journal to monitor and manage improvement of your health, fitness, posture and wellbeing
– Access to 1× complimentary walk with any other NWUK Delivery Partner each month.
– Access to #getfitforfree incentives
– Priority access to Social events with limited capacity
– Priority access to Wellbeing events/sessions provided by our expert Wellbeing partners.
– Access to members private FB group for building friendship and accountability
– plus more that we choose to create to benefit your health, fitness, wellbeing, confidence and social interaction.
Currently £29.99/month we hope you join us through 2018 for fun, fitness and friendship.
Your walks this week:
Monday 18:30 – Evening Workout Walk – Astley Park
Tuesday 6:30am – Matt’s Rising Stars – Moor Park – CANCELLATION this week due to icy forecast
Tuesday 12:10pm – Matt’s Lunchtime Walk – Sir Tom Finney Sports Centre at Uclan (Uclan staff and students only)
Tuesday 6:30 pm – Buckshaw
Wednesday 18:15 – Evening Workout Walk – Haslam Park
Friday 9:30am – Matt’s Friday Roamer – Cuerden Valley Park
Saturday 9:15am – Matt’s Rise and Shine – Avenham Park
Have a fantastic week. All the best.
Not yet Nordic walking ?
All of our Nordic walkers are happy to tell you how much they enjoy the company and the benefits they are receiving from regular Nordic walking.
For written testimonials please visit this link.
For video testimonials please visit this link.
For more information about our Courses click here.
Browse the website for more information about Nordic walking.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to call Matt on 07530 813225 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are also available on Social Media:
Facebook: Nordic Walking Preston